9.27.2011

The Monkey


It started not long ago. And I'm not joking when I say, I seriously thought, I had lost it.

It doesn't stop. Is there when you wake up and is there when you go to bed. 
When your up, when your down or turning around. 
When you see yourself in the sky and when you finally fall.

It's like a hundred short sentences going on at the same time, not even asking you how's your day, they really don't mind.

Sometimes you want to scream, hit something or cry. "Is it ever gonna stop?" 
- is a question that is always wandering in your mind.
It just goes around and around. It's like a race without the finish line. 

You ask yourself, if you can tell a friend.

'Hell no. They are gonna think i'm insane!'

Sometimes it makes me feel alive to have certain problems. So I kind of started enjoying it. 
Then, you get scared thinking you are enjoying to be insane.
"Now I have a real problem", you say.

Maybe it could be because you spend most of your time between 4 walls living a fantasy in your head?
Fantasies that become reality in your days.

But..
Who says what everybody does is the "sane"?
I could be sane too. But I rather not. Why would I do that? It's no fun.

The thruth is that while I see all of you next to me, worrying and crying, I'm here in my little space dancing and laughing.


"For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." -Jean Dubuffet
"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." -Bruce Feirstein


kiss.. SABRINA

No comments:

Post a Comment